The set contains key items to help with designing and laying out a neighborhood traffic garden. The unique guide provides detailed tips about what to look for in a site, assistance in creating a layout and information about how to install and what materials to use. The stencils are sized to for a community traffic garden and are for use with sidewalk or spray chalk. The Traffic Garden STEM Design Kits provides plenty of materials for young people to assist in the planning and design of the traffic garden. Everything is contained in a 12" x 18" x 3" kraft cardboard box which also includes a carrier bag for storage and use on site.
The kit contains the following items:
DIY Traffic Garden Guide:
- Design and installation instructions
- 9 layout templates with measurements
- 20 pages + wirebound
Stencil Kit Bag:
- Sign Stencil Set (stop, yield, square, 7” x 7”)
- STOP sign stencil (12” x 12”)
- STOP word (6” x 13.5”)
- YIELD word (6” x 13.5”)
DIY street sign cut-outs:
- 12" x 18" corrugated plastic (2 sheets)
STEM Traffic Garden STEM Design Kit:
- Design sheets, street cut-outs, sign stickers, sketch sheets, design notebook
No chalk or glue are included and you will need to add your own tools and installation materials.