So...you're pretty interested in setting up a traffic garden on your driveway or local playground but you would like to jump start the process and get to the actual installation and use quickly. Well this is the kit for you 'cos it contains all the elements you need to get a temporary traffic garden on the ground in record time without having to gather or shop around for supplies. Plus it contains unique items like the traffi stencils and roadway signs that you can't purchase at a low cost elsewhere. It won't be the biggest traffic garden but it installation is all very doable and helped along by the 20-page guide with suggested layouts and lots of tip. Streets will be made of duct tape and chalk but that's good for getting started having traffic garden fun. Everything is easy to use, including by kids and their pals. Get kids involved by having them 'design' their vision using the STEM materials included and they can use the guide as a reference also. Cutting out the signs will invole use of a utility knife and you will will need to gather supplies to make the signs stand up (cans and kitchen towel rolls work). Kit contains:
- DIY Traffic Garden Guide (20 pages, 9 layouts)
- DIY Traffic Signs (18" x 12", 2 x corrugated plastic sheets x 6 signs per sheet)
- Set of 3 sign stencils (7" x 7", stop, yield, square)
- Set of 3 street marking stencils (STOP sign, STOP word, YIELD word)
- Installation tools drawstring bag (contains sidewalk chalk; 10' retractable measuring tape; water spray bottle; layout string)
- Installation materials (two rolls of duct tape, white + yellow, 2” x 60YD)
More tape and chalk may be needed for larger installations or when more people are working together. Everything is contained in a 20" x 20" x 6" sturdy carrier bag with handles so that you can keep all the little things together and you can easily carry everything you need to the site.